If you want a lake where you can explore and fish every little nook and cranny, it is Kesch Lake. Kesch makes fishing relaxing and easy. You are never far from the cabin, as it is located on an island in the centre of the lake. It is not a large lake so you can literally fish until dusk and then zip quickly back to the cabin to slip into bed to rest up for another day of fishing. This cabin sleeps six and has two bedrooms. Wooden table and chairs make dining a little nicer. A newly built deck and walkway nicely connect the boat dock right to the cabin.
The camp has 4 - 14 foot boats, 2 Alumarine and 2 Lunds with 2 swivel seats in each unit.
They are powered with new 9.9 HP Suzuki 4 stroke outboard motors.
All outpost camps include
- Privacy- the facilities at each site are the only ones on the lake!
You and your party will have exclusive use of the camps.
- Cabin completely equipped with propane refrigerator, cook stove and BBQ,
wood heater, pots, pans and dishes.
- One aluminum boat with outboard motor for each 2 or 3 persons,
including paddles, padded swivel seats and gasoline.
- First aid kit.
- Light housekeeping required.
- Hot and cold running water with showers.
- Solar powered pressure system & lights.
- Propane chest freezers.